No Agency Calls
I have been getting no agency calls in five weeks now. I have only done one contract and now I can’t get a second one. Please let me know if you see anything wrong with my CV (below).
- Leading projects and audit & RM engagements within large scaled banks/holdings is my experience.
- Creating an international network of financial controlling analysis nurturing risk culture is my expertise.
- Inspiring multidisciplined teams to deliver their best performance is my talent.
- Understanding planning processes and leveraging them for improved quality is my strength.
- Providing unparalleled service for my company/clients is my passion.
Contact Based Employee
This experience, expertise, talent, strength, and passion is what I can bring to my clients as a contract based employee. Besides; born in Turkey, I have lived, studied and worked around the globe – from UK to Romania, from South Africa to Spain. Onto this professionally as well as geographically extensive experience, I am honored to have the opportunity to start MacGorman Consultancy in the UK, in 2016 and begin to work a contractor. The strength of my cross-cultural experience, combined with 15+ years of senior project management and A&RM experience, places me in a uniquely qualified position for your search for a contractor.
Currently, I am seeking an opportunity to expand my range of leadership and become part of a company that mirrors my professional commitment, within the context of my next contract position. My goal is to work in an environment that is grounded in hard work but acknowledges the value of creativity and humor in boosting productivity and profitability. Namely, I am enthusiastic to work for an organization where my ability to manage projects, people and resources to their highest potential can help guide the transition to the next level of success.
I believe that my future contribution built onto this past expertise is destined to add value thanks to;
- Sound project, A&RM, controlling, transition, change management implementations with proven and affirmative results,
- The extensive experience on diverse professional fields with multinational certifications,
- Wide and solid international network built on honest business cooperation covering various sectors,
- Stellar academic background nourishing practical issues within theoretical framework,
- Successful track record of complex IT software project management at different venues,
- Literacy of multiple project management, as well as audit and risk management software programs,
- Ability to tailor efficient business structures to different corporate body sizes,
- Acquaintance with fraud detection and AML tactics inducing effective financial awareness.
My strengths lie in my ability to recognize new opportunities, conceive and implement the action plans to capture those opportunities, and negotiate strategic partnerships to drive profit growth with proactive planning and reporting. Equally strong are my qualifications in general management, staff selection and financial analysis.
I believe I am the candidate who can take the past and present successes of my clients as regards its business efficiency, grow and expand them, and provide a rich future for the company, its customers, and its employees. So, I look forward to discussing in greater detail with you the ways in which my experience and expertise can drive that future, soon. I may be contacted immediately to schedule an interview.
IT Contractor Comment
This guy sent his CV to me to ask for my comments which I gave him.
We have both contractors and recruiters who read the articles on ww.ITContractor.com.
I have just shown the front page. There are several further pages detailing his previous workplaces.
He would like, therefore, to have your comments on his CV and how he can improved it.
IF you are a recruiter, what would you think if you received this?
So, what do contractors think?
He would be very grateful for that, therefore, as he sits at home wondering why he’s getting no agency calls.