Limited Company Solution
Contractors can keep more of their money (up to 86%) by using a limited company solution, but using it more efficiently. This can allow contractors, therefore, to keep more of their money. So, how can they do that?
So, how can you make a limited company more efficient to save you more money?
First of all, to be able to do this, you must be earning at east £70,000 a year.
This makes it easier, therefore, to make your company more tax efficient and to cut your tax bill.
It is an alternative solution to ones suggested by an Accountant and it saves you more money.
Advantages of Using Limited Company Solution
So, what are the advantages of using this particular solution?
1. As you are using a ltd company solution, there are, therefore, no Agency PSL issues that you might have with an umbrella company.
2. It is low hassle with minimal administration.
3. The solution is simple and will be tailored to your needs.
4. You can use your existing Limited Company or use their Set Up and Go service.
5. It is Tax Planning not Tax Avoidance.
6. There are no hidden costs and so you can access up to 86% of your contract value or turnover.
7. You get same day company formations and business bank accounts.
8. It is MSC, GAAR and IR35 Compliant. Furthermore, all funds stay in the UK.
9. You automaticalley get Discounted Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
So, it’s time to review your Tax Planning!
Limited Company Solution are flexible in their approach. This enables them, therefore, to tailor solutions for individual contractors. It will be in line with an individual contractor’s needs and on their personal circumstances.
Limited Company Solution is fully independent. They partner with Chartered Accountants, Tax Advisers and Professionals in their specialist fields. As a result, they can ensure that, alongside their suite of tax planning strategies, they can facilitate your needs.
They can mitigate your tax liability. They can ensure, therefore, that you benefit from a tailored package. This can include benefits such as same day payments, insurance and a reduction in your tax liability
So, to enquire about their Limited Company Strategy, or any other services that they provide, fill out the form below.