Contractor Insurance Overview & Options
This contractor insurance overview is from industry experts Caunce O’Hara. By clicking, therefore, on the following you can get a quote for all yoru insurance needs.
They are giving a 20% discount just for ITContractor.com readers for a set period.
You probably chose to be a contractor or freelancer for the freedom it brings.
As your own boss, you work your own hours and are responsible for your own success. Yet this freedom also has more risks than an ordinary 9 to 5 role, and sometimes things go wrong.
The right insurance for you
So, without the safety net of an employer, you can be held liable for accidents and mistakes that harm you, your business or third parties.
You might not be able to work after a personal accident, or could suffer from theft of equipment that’s not covered by your household policy.
So it’s crucial that you’re covered, with wide-ranging insurance cover which has been
specifically designed to protect you and your business; it might even be a requirement of the
contracts you sign.
Helping you find great-value protection
To save you time and money finding the right insurance we’ve partnered with contractor
insurance specialists Caunce O’Hara who have been protecting contractors and freelancers for more than two decades.
Their flexible policies offer great value for money including a special 20% discount for IT.Contractor.com members.
Contractor Insurance Cover Available:
Just click on the one you are interested in to find out more:-
● Professional Indemnity Insurance
● Public Liability Insurance
● Employers Liability Insurance
● Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance
● Directors & Officers Insurance
● Legal Expenses Insurance
● IR35 & Tax Protection Insurance
● Office Contents Insurance
Contractor Insurance Overview – Benefits
So, insure your business with Caunce O’Hara and benefit from:
● Industry experience: Over 20 years of protecting contractors and freelancers, with
more than 35,000 customers now trusting us for their cover.
● Comprehensive coverage: Tailored policies underwritten by a panel of insurers,
including Royal & Sun Alliance (an ‘A’ rated insurer).
● Convenience: Download your documents immediately, to prove your cover is in place
before your contract starts.
● Competitive premiums: Exclusive 20% discount for IT.contractor.com members
● Instant cover: Quick ‘click and buy’ service online.
● Claims handling: Hassle-free, fast, friendly and fair.
Protect Your Business Today
So, to get a quote click on Contractor Insurance Quote
Need help after this contractor insurance overview?
Please get in touch with one of our expert advisors who will discuss the coverage
options available to your business.
You have to quote ITContractor.com to get your 20% discount.
t: 03333 211403 or e: email@example.com
Caunce O’Hara & Co Ltd are authorised & regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority under firms reference number 306183.
To verify this visit www.fca.org.uk/register